10.12.07

IGLYO's new dream team

Back home I try to look back on the last week. Four years suddenly feel like four months, or four weeks. I'm parting from something that shaped me so much - I'm happy, sad and proud at the same time.

A dream came true. IGLYO members adopted documents that will guide IGLYO into the future. A solid strategic plan, fresh statutes and new internal regulations and strong workplans for the coming three years were adopted on impressive consensus basis and with much support.

The educational guidelines were finished and debated. Representatives of COLEGAS, Fransesco de la Torre (mayor of Malaga) and Michael Cashman (chair of the LGBT intergroup in the European Parliament) came to opent he meeting.

And most important: a dream team was elected. I am confident that they will guide IGLYO further into its future.

Augustus, Bruno, Claire, Ilke, Lucy, Nanna and Simon: wishing you good luck!

Geen opmerkingen: